2-Day Parts Management
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 2: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This workshop features two days of highly interactive education on the essentials of Parts Department management.
Students will be encouraged to develop action plans to drive implementation of the key processes.
Current industry statistics and benchmarks for the Parts Department will be provided for comparison and goal-setting.
- Controlling inventory/open-to-buy
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Maximizing margins and counter sales
- Establishing good parts to service procedures
- Increasing sales and CSI with proper follow-up
- Utilizing displays and merchandising to grow sales
- Improving cash flow by reducing obsolescence
- Parts Manager essential job duties
- Handling angry customers
- Recruiting/interviewing parts staff
- Hiring and orientation
- Training, coaching, and motivating
- Conducting productive meetings
- Performing employee evaluations